Co-program with LBC
August 12, 2012
Written by: Greer Relphorde, President
Co-programming: An organization with an idea for an event who wishes to request the use of LBC funds, for a maximum of $750 may do so by way of co‐programming.
How it Works:
1) The Organization completes the co- ‐programming form
Visit lbc.missouri.edu to fill out a Co‐programming form online.
The Secretary will contact the organization informing them that the program request was received.
The Organization will prepare a PowerPoint presentation to present at an Executive Board meeting.
2) The Organization does their Executive Board Reading
The Organization will present to Executive board their full proposal, to include all information as listed in the co- ‐programming form, and any other information the organization deems necessary. The Executive Board will ask questions, and raise any concerns about the proposal
The organization will answer questions as raised by the Executive Board. Should a question be asked in which the Organization cannot at that current time answer, the Organization will make a point to have the answer to the question at the next reading.
3) The Organization does their Senate Reading
The Organization will present to Senate their full proposal to include all information as listed in the co- ‐programming form and any other information the organization may deem necessary
The senate will ask any remaining questions or concerns about the proposals
The Organization will answer questions as raised by the Senate
The Organization will leave as Senate votes on the proposal
*Organizations must comply with these actions in accordance to the semester calendar provided by the Financial Committee Chair
- Grant the proposal- Allowing the organization to receive the full amount of funds as asked
- Refuse the proposal- Declining the request of funds to the organization
- Amend the proposal- Increasing or decreasing the amount of funds to give the Organization.
• The Organization will return to Senate after voting.
- Approves: the Organization will decide upon a time and manner to receive the funds from the Finance Committee Chair.
- Disapproves: the Organization can choose to amend their own proposal and choose to present again at a later date or accept the refusal as is
- Amend: the Organization can choose to accept or reject the Senate’s amendment. Should they accept, the Organization will decide upon a time and manner to receive the funds from the Finance Committee Chair, If they reject senates amendment the Organization can choose to amend their own proposal and choose to present again at a later date or accept the refusal as is.